These days, the world's eyes are on United States President Donald Trump, whose social media antics and shameless shenanigans have captured the hearts and minds of weirdos the world over. But in this exclusive interview, we sat down with former president Barack Obama, to find out what he misses most about being the Chief Executive Officer of the U.S. of A.
Read on! His answers may surprise you...
1) The White House: “It's a rad pad. Great acoustics. And killer sound system. Michelle and I had some dope 'Let's Move' sessions groovin' to tunes in the Oval Office.”
2) Michelle Obama's fruit and vegetable garden: “The fruits of my First Lady's labor were oh so sweet!”
3) Guantanamo Bay: “Boy, did that come in handy as a disciplinary tool for our girls. If they were acting up, we would tell them to watch out or they'd be Guantanamo-bound. That generally got them in line.”
4) The Kill List: “That one worked even better with the kids! I actually had Maila – our eldest – on there for two weeks, while she was grounded. That did the trick.”
5) The NSA surveillance program: “I know, I know, it was supposed to be only for official terrorist business, but boy did we pick up some juicy gossip! That was my guilty pleasure.”