Woman Seriously Hurt After Bursting Zit

Written by Monkey Woods

Tuesday, 31 March 2020

image for Woman Seriously Hurt After Bursting Zit
Shield your eyes!

A woman has been seriously hurt after she squeezed an enormous zit in her bathroom, it's been reported.

The woman, 23-year-old Janice Robson, told her friends on Facebook that she had been bothered by the unsightly ball of yellow pus on her chin for more than a week, before finally deciding to get rid of it on Monday evening.

She stood in front of her bathroom mirror, and, using her thumb nails, exerted pressure on the zit, without success.

Redoubling her efforts, the stupid bitch tried again, digging her nails deep, until the thin layer of skin holding back the pus finally gave way, and a spurt of liquid leapt from her chin, and hit the glass.

Janice, reeling from the self-inflicted searing pain, fainted, and landed in a heap on the bathroom floor.

She was found by her pet Labrador, Tatty, who licked her chin clean, and barked until she regained consciousness.

Later, Janice posted to her 1,347 Facebook friends:

"It seriously hurt lol."

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Spoof news topics



Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Subscribe…
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more