After searching high and low for candidates to slip into the US judicial world, naturally trimmed in the philosophy of the current US president, it seems that knowledge of the system requires only one thing; to say yes to Sir Donald!
One candidate put forward by the president's men and quizzed by the Senate judicial board called, Judge Dread, was rapidly deleted from the list after failing to answer the following questions:
1) Sir, do you know Charles Manson? Answer: No, but I know his brother Marilyn!
2) Sir, have you ever judged a trial? Answer: Yes, my six-year old daughter won the local pageant beauty show and I judged it!
3) Sir, do you know who assassinated President Kennedy? Answer: yes, I believe it was Fidel Castro, or Che Guevara, or even Zapata?!
4) Sir, do you know why prisoners are sent to San Quentin? Answer: Of course, they are all gay!
5) Sir, do you know who Ted Bundy is? Answer: Of course, I loved his TV classic comedy show, Married with Children, and that daughter, Kelly, man was she hot in those mini-skirts, and her mum wasn't bad either!
6) Sir, do you believe O.J Simpson topped his missus? Answer: No way! He's innocent man, it was a Mexican illegal because that's what Donald told me to say!
7) Sir, do you believe the US judicial system in non-corrupt, pristine clean, and US defense lawyers are a bunch of scavenging, blood-sucking, money-grabbing hyenas? Answer: God bless America, Trump, and everything we stand for in the world, Oh BTW, what does pristine mean?
After the interview the head judge on the Senate Board gave Trump a buzz and recommended his puppet candidate for the bottomless position of US Foreign Minister, because the US's main ally, the UK, has a foreign minister with a similar IQ, he's called BOJO!