Unfortunately we at URFKD Magazine were unable to meet with the UK Prime Minister David Cameron as planned. It seems he had more important engagements. However, here is a list of questions we were hoping to ask.
(1) Given the fact that you are going to die soon, like everyone else, do you think you spent your time wisely? Did you ever consider the possibility that you and your colleagues may be clinically insane?
(2) On your death bed will you be concerned about serving the myth called England or human greed expressing itself as the corporate banking fraternity that you blindly serve? Will any of that matter to you?
(3) Would you consider a life dedicated to these degenerates whom you serve as a life well spent?
(4) Would you not have been happier as a librarian or something where you may have done least harm to your fellow man and been of some practical use?
(5) Will "England" that you seemingly care so much about give a blind f&&%$ about you or your family after you are boxed and buried?
(6) What was it all about David... and don't you think your time might have been more profitably spent in removing your ignorance and finding out who you really are?
(7) Has it ever occurred to you that reality is more real than the self-serving ideas you have about it?