Stand-up comedian Zydeco Dupree has compiled a list of 10 really strange trivia facts. He wants to thank Lady Gaga, Tim Duncan, Maria Sharapova, and Black Kitty Meow Meow for each contributing one of the items.
1. A turtle can actually run as fast as a rabbit – but it tires out very
quickly after only running 4 feet or so.
2. Female skunks actually have three vaginas - but only male skunks really
and truly give a damn.
3. Sardines can actually be trained to sit, fetch, roll over, and have sex on
4. Famed wrestling great Andre the Giant was originally known as Andre the
Normal, before he began taking steroids as if they were M & M’s.
5. In 1991, a zookeeper at the Bronx Zoo discovered a gold bar worth
$13,000, hidden in the pocket of a pregnant kangaroo.
6. Hip Hop artist, Nicki Minaj revealed that recent medical tests showed that
her gigantic ass is 38% sodium.
7. Gold Fish were originally known as Burnt Sienna Fish; but the name was
changed to make the fish more appealing as pets.
8. Back in August of 1955, the British parliament wanted to change the name
of the English Channel to the United Kingdom Channel, but the idea was
voted down due to the name being much too lengthy.
9. A new breed of laughing hyena has been discovered that doesn’t laugh.
The hyena lives in Portugal, and is referred to by the name, the stick-in-
10. Ellie “The Human Swizzle Stick” Tellatinski, who is the president of the
Anorexic Association of America, stands 5-foot-10-inches tall and only
weighs 19 pounds.
Zydeco Dupree is currently working on his fourth trivia book which is tentatively titled “This Book Is 100% Sodium-Free.’ His first book was titled “If Brains Were Cotton – Eric 'Goofy' Trump Would Not Have Enough To Make A Tampon For an Effen Gnat.”