Fauci says "at least 55% of people are ok" after getting the COVID vaccine

Funny story written by Earthvessel

Wednesday, 2 June 2021

image for Fauci says "at least 55% of people are ok" after getting the COVID vaccine
Dr Fauci taking a moment to compose himself during his press conference

Dr. Anthony Fauci was indignant today at a noon press conference called to address multiple published reports mentioning complications, nasty side effects and even deaths caused by the COVID vaccine.

After being asked by reporters if the reports were true, Fauci shot back "why are you asking me? Don't you know if they're true? You're the reporter for chrissakes!!"

Fauci appeared to be overcome with emotion at that point, having to pause for over two minutes during which he looked at his shoes in an effort to compose himself. He then took out his handkerchief to blow his nose before continuing. "You know, you try to do something good, something that will do some good and all the critics come out of the woodwork!"

Minutes later Fauci got angry once more when reporters pressed for specifics on vaccine results. Raising his voice he answered "All I can tell you is that most people who got the vaccine were just fine afterwards! What can I tell you? Is that not good enough for you?"

Dr Fauci then claimed he has the hard data to show that "at least 55% of people are ok" after being vaccinated. Of the remaining 45%,"only 18% were hospitalized and less than 2% died".

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more