President Trump sat down for a conversation with a FAUX News reporter, Tucker O'Reilly. In it, he outlined his vision of the future for the nation which includes his Top 10 Priorities.
The Top 5 Priorities of Things Trump Would Like to See:
1. He hopes that Department Stores will start stocking Ivanka's clothing line so America can have nice clothes. He also mentions that Sears, which is now in bankruptcy, turned down Ivanka's fashion line.
2. He wants to have more of the "little people" send him money so he doesn't have to rely on corporations and billionaires.
3. Trump wishes everyone would save their money and just spend ONE NIGHT in a Trump Hotel and experience elegance beyond belief.
4. Trump wants to wish all the U.S. billionaires to know that they don't need to feel obligated to donate to his campaign because of his tax deductions but it would be nice.
5. Trump hopes everybody understands how important that we tighten our belts by cutting social security and medicare to pay for all-important billionaire tax cuts, so all that money can trickle down to the masses.