Written by Al N.

Sunday, 16 December 2018

image for Kanye West, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin To Throw Benefit Concert for Trump
99 out of 100 people that see this image is having the same thought on how they hope Ted will use his gun.

White Settlement, TX President Trump's strongest supporters in the entertainment world have announced that they will have a benefit concert in support of the president. They will donate 2% of the profits to the Trump Defense Fund they know will be forming soon. In true Trump style, they will divide the remaining 98% between them.

The musicians have released a partial set list before the show, and some of the songs being performed will be Nugent's 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang', 'I Am A Predator', and 'Jailbait', West's 'Gold Digger', and Kid Rock's 'Redneck Paradise', 'Lowlife', and 'You Ain't Never Seen A Motherfucker'.

As usual, nobody had a clue as to what Sarah Palin was there for.

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Spoof news topics



Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more