The Manchester United Red Devils Donate £1.3 Million To The Ukraine War Effort

Funny story written by Abel Rodriguez

Wednesday, 27 July 2022

image for The Manchester United Red Devils Donate £1.3 Million To The Ukraine War Effort
"Many Brits consider Manchester United 'The UK's Team." -QUEEN ELIZABETH

MANCHESTER, England - (Satire News) - Sports Balls Illustrated Daily writer Dottie Bazooka, reports that the world-famous Manchester United Red Devils organization has donated £1.3 million [$1,565,925.40 - US] to the Ukraine war effort.

Man U, manager Erik ten Hag, told SBID that 25% of the money was donated by the 38 Red Devils members and the Man United owners, (The Glazer Brothers) donated the remaining 75%.

Team player Cristiano Ronaldo added that he personally will be sending to the people of Ukraine 100,000 bottles of water along with 800 cases of Guinness Beer for the fighting Ukrainian soldiers.

Russian President Putin texted Prime Minister Boris Johnson and he told him that he was not happy with Manchester United and Cristiano Ronaldo aiding the Ukrainian people.

SIDENOTE: Outgoing Prime Minister Johnson texted Putinski back and replied, "Fuck off ya bloody, warmongering, commie cunt!"

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more