So, we can all agree that 2020 was a pretty bad year, so with 2021 not looking to get much better for a while, here are a few ideas for hobbies and pastimes you could take up at home.
1) Baking. If you want to add a sense of jeopardy, have some ponderous keyboard music in the background, and a voice-over that says 'If Mavis's Souffle doesn't rise, she will lose her place in the competition'.
2) Career re-think. Imagine yourself in a new job, and then do it. Government minister has been doing it for years.
3) Design your own cartoon character.
4) Take up book-keeping.
5) Take up underwater basket weaving.
6) Listen to Atonal jazz, and pretend it is good for you. It really isn't. Nor will it ever be.