Written by Jalapenoman

Wednesday, 28 March 2007

image for Accidental Drug Overdose Killed Anna Nicole
Amidst her cocktail of cold remedies, Anna Nicole forgot the take the Tylenol Cold and Flu

Coroners have determined that the cause of death in the Anna Nicole Smith case was an accidental overdose of drugs. It appears, according to a statement released today, that Ms. Smith accidentally took the following in an attempt to treat an alleged cold/flu:

  1. Two bottles of Jack Daniels
  2. Twelve tablets of speed
  3. Three bottles of No-Doze
  4. Three bottles of Sleep-eeze (to counteract the no-doze)
  5. One tray of marijuana laced brownies (with pecans)
  6. Three lines of cocaine
  7. A McDonald's Happy Meal (mcnuggets with the sweet and sour sauce)
  8. Sixteen tablets of varied uppers
  9. Eleven tablets of varied downers
  10. LSD
  11. LDS (two mormon missionaries left a pamphlet behind)
  12. Heroin

Coroners feel that Ms. Smith apparently over-medicated in an attempt to treat her sniffles, even though no cough or cold remedies were found in her system.

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more