Frozen shampoo injures child

Funny story written by Purple Girl

Friday, 9 June 2017

image for Frozen shampoo injures child
Frozen shampoo

Like many young Disney fans, Tiffany Johnson begged her mother to get her the shampoo with Anna and Queen Elsa on the bottle. However, things did not go as expected.

First, the mother and daughter had difficulty getting the product out of the bottle. Try as both Tiffany and her mother Patricia might, the shampoo refused to come out of the bottle. After hours of squeezing, the bottle finally broke.

After applying the shampoo to her scalp, Tiffany had to be rushed to the hospital because of frostbite.

"It really hurt!" said Tiffany.

According to the local hospital, Tiffany should expect a full recovery.

Ms. Johnson says, "I never expected the Frozen Shampoo to literally be frozen, or I'd have never gotten it for Tiffany."

The store where the product was purchased has no comment and Ms. Johnson is considering a lawsuit. She says, "If there are cartoon characters on the label, it should be safe for kids.

I hope Disney doesn't produce a movie called Glass Shards since that will be the makings of a real disaster!"

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more