Statistically speaking, death is an unavoidable reality - it can strike 100% of humans, anywhere and at any time.
Here are some tips to prolong your life:
1. Avoid riding in cars because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay at home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or pavements because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. So, above all else, avoid hospitals.
BUT, you will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at church!
And, Bible study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
So, for SAFETY'S sake, attend church, and read your Bible