Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - My Fake Diary
Thursday, 9 August 2012
I saw this on the web on my haunting visit yesterday:
Muammar Gaddafi is dead! Well we all know about that. But some of the good thing you might not know.
1. All the newly weds people of Libya used to get about 50,000 dollars from Government to lead a very happy life.
2. Home is the basic right of every citizen of Libya.
3. There was no electricity bill in Libiya. Electricity was free in Libya.
4. No interest loan for the people of Libya according to Law. Gaddafi was against interest since interest is forbidden in Islam.
5. Gaddafi has increased the literacy rate from 25% to 83%. Education expenses in Government universities are free in Libya.
6. Medical expenses in Government hospitals was free in Libya.
7. The price of the patrol was 0.14 cents in Libya. Yes we all know Libya has got good petroleum resources. But the price seems to be too low. Isn't it?
8. When Libyan citizen wants to buy a car, Government used to subsidized 50% of the price of the car. 50%? sounds great!
9. A huge bread used to cost only 15 cents in Libya.
10. The GDP per capita of Libya is very high. Over 15,000 us dollars. Purchasing power was very high compare to the GDP.
11. The economy of Libya was improving rapidly. In 2010 it had 10% growth. It has no external debts. It also has the reserves amount of 150+ billion dollars.
12. Unemployment fees were given from the government until the person finds a Job.
13. A Libyan mother used to get 5000 us dollars for giving birth a child.
|Previous Dates||Next Dates|