Just in the past few months North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has become one of the most famous individuals in the entire world.
The little man who many say resembles the Pillsbury Doughboy, the Michelin Man, and a male version of Nicki Minaj, has become more famous than the Kardashian sisters, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney.
Kim Jong Un has even made friends with one of his all-time favorite NBA basketball players Dennis Rodman.
In fact the North Korean leader has told Dennis that he would also like to meet Kobe Bryant, Dirk Nowitzki, and Charles "Fat Bro" Barkley.
- The North Korean leader's real name is Kim Kia Un, but it was changed when he was 9, to avoid confusion with the KIA automobile.
- Kim's hair is really blonde, but he dyed it black during his high school days so that he would not stand out from the rest of the North Korean students.
- Kim's favorite television program is American Idol but he will not admit to it publicly.
- He recently stated that he has very intimate fantasizes about Scarlett Johansson.
- Kim is a die hard fan of the National Basketball Association and says he wants to purchase the Houston Rockets and change their name to the Houston Missiles.
- The North Korean leader does not like to talk about it but he emails GOP political maven Ann Coulter at least four times a week.
- Kim said he was asked to be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars but had to turn it down. He stated that he felt that if Len "The Grouchy Grouch" Goodman had given him some bad scores he would have beat the hell out of the old Limey on live television.
- Kim has remarked that he perfers watching David Letterman over Jay Leno.
- He revealed that the girl he took to his Junior-Senior Prom, Roo Yang Tu is now dating the famous "Gangnam-Style" singer Psy.
- Kim said that his goal is to one day visit Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion.
[WRITER'S NOTE: I would like to express my utmost thanks to Chin Won Sun, who is the reigning Miss Pyongyang, for helping to compile this list].