PS3 Explosion!

Funny story written by Ace Ventura

Friday, 30 March 2007

image for PS3 Explosion!
Noteven close

The release of Sony's Playstation 3 in New Zealand have made people go mad. The NZ store Harvey Nomansland was shipped a dodgy batch of Playstations they claimed to get out of a lawsuit posted by Boonger, I mean islander Noteven Ow.

Noteven bought a PLaystation 3 and attempted to activate it. There was a beep, and his one floor two room home exploded on Wellfare Street in Out Of Work County. Noteven was then sent to Jobless Hospital where they needed to order a special wheelchair to hold the three hundred and eighty five kilogram man I, Ace Ventura managed to get an interview with Noteven Ow.

When I asked him what he was doing when he started the PS3, he replied: "Aww G ummm My Dad he was smokin' some wee- umm a ciggy by my mum who was cookin' some fat ae bro!"

I queried whether anyone had been using the stove: "AE I dunno bro ye we have a gas stove is where me and my brother light our joint- I mean ciggy- I mean toilet paper."

I then asked Noteven, "Could it be possible that your father dropped his join- cigarette on the gas thus causing the explosion?"

"Gee u using too many big words but i understood but i'll give you a hidin if you tell anyone else!" at which point he called his boys and gave me a "hiding".

I investigated further and found that they were using an electric stove I searched the melted playstation and found the cause a faulty starter button grazed the motherboard creating a spark which, with the gas from, the model exploded.

Catch me next week after Noteven Ow and his family sue Sony

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!


Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more