Death By Chocolate

Funny story written by Anne Greaves

Monday, 26 April 2004

image for Death By Chocolate

A man has died in a freak confectionery accident whilst on a works outing to a famous chocolate factory

The 50 year old man dubbed ‘Augustus Gloop' by the press, was peering into a vat of molten chocolate early on Saturday morning, when he lost balance and fell head first into the 130c mixture.

Desperate colleagues tried to pull the man to safety, but their attempts were futile as the scorching liquid killed him almost instantly.

One distressed co-worker said "the worst thing is, he died so quickly, he didn't even get a taste".

The group who were on trip from the York based Terry's factory have each been given a lifetime supply of Dairy Milk.

A Cadbury's spokesman said "it really is the least we could do".

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics



Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Subscribe…
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more