Part #5: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date:
10. The fastest animal in the world for a short distance is the squirrel, dodging your car and running around it and under it and twice across the road and back in ten seconds!
9. There has never been a Jewish person by the name of Rambo!
8. Before people began yelling "Geronimo!" as they jumped out of airplanes, the most heard word was, "Parachute?"
7. The original Easter Bunny was accidentally eaten alive along with his whole chocolate egg load by four really fat sisters in the Bronx, who had been on a diet for a month.
6. The person who began the expression "Remember Pearl Harbor" was sued after the war for $100,000 by descendants of the person who first stated "Remember The Alamo!"
5. Nine out of ten men will suddenly turn their backs to a crowd and feel their crotch if you whisper "Your pants are zipped."
4. Most people who have those "Catch & Release Is For Fish, Not Criminals" bumper stickers on their cars are nerds, trying to fit in.
3. In a recent study, 75% of Muslim men think that their wives are always rolling their eyes behind their veils at everything they say.
2. Many anthropologists now believe that the first thing that man decided to sleep on, was a woman.
1. Edgar Allen Poe's last words were, "Oh, we'll eat good tonight!"