Thespoof.com has been remiss over the years for not acknowledging some of our more flagrant errors in reporting:
* Mrs. Churchill did not have iron curtains
* Truman beat Dewey by two lengths in the 5th at Pimlico
* Eisenhower did not invent the light weight jacket. He was in fact the developer of Eisen hower glass.
* Reagan did not succeed Eisenhower. In fact, he did not succeed at all!
* Nixon was Eisenhower's bootblack and he did steal the polish but not the brush.
* Kennedy did not have PTSD 109
* He did have Marilyn Monroe in the Rose Garden with a candlestick.
* LBJ did not assassinate JFK but only because he could not by a vowel.
* The Viet Nam War was won by nobody.
* Hubert Horatio Humphrey did not lose the election because newspapers did not have enough "H's"
* Ronald Wilson Reagan does equal 666 in Hebrew gematria but he did not succeed as the Anti-Christ.
* Dan Quayle would not escape assassination by a future Vice President who instead would shoot his best friend in the face.
* George HW Bush did not pick Dan Quayle as his VP because he finally found "a young feller stupider than my boy George!"
* Dan Quayle is way smarter than boy George
* The British Boy George is way smarter than Dan Quayle and Papa Bush's now banished son.
* Clinton did not say: "The economy, stupid!"
* Clinton did say:" If I don't get more sex something really bad is going to happen!"
* When Clinton did not get more sex, it was not the economy that got stupid.
Thespoof.com promises to make less outrageous mistakes or at least to correct them in a more timely fashion. We realize that we have only accounted for a small portion of our goof ups but promise in future editions to account for every last spoofuckup, scout's honor!