Big Brother House Destroyed

Funny story written by Qwerty123

Thursday, 4 June 2009

image for Big Brother House Destroyed

Bet Big Brother never say this coming, as the brand new BB house went up in an exciting explosion last night. Crew were finising final touches in the kitchen,when young worker, Frank Spencer,23, accidentally caught a gas-pipe as he was hammering a nail through the wall.

Unknown to everyone at the time,gas was quickly filling the room. After completing the kitchen,workers celebrated outside by lighting up cigars. Mr Spencer then threw his match into the BB house, when it then ignited the gas. The crew were thrown 30 feet away by the blast.

Presenter Davina Mcall who was inspecting the house while it happened was caught by the flames. "I was just strolling along the outside,in the Garden when it happened". Mcall's hair was engulfed by flames, luckily the fire was extinguished by a couple of drunks. "You dont want to know how we put the fire out...Whew boy!".

Nobody was seriously hurt,but a poor unfortunate pigeon had sadly lost his ability to fly. The Pigeoun, known as "Pitkin", has threatened to sue.

Channel 4 spoke to reporters."It's a tremendous shame what has happened,we are really upset for the contestants, the Big Brother fans and most of all,we feel sorry for our MP friends who gave us the money to build the house".

Mr Spencer was later questioned by police,but his Mental health had been taking into account and the explosion was ruled as 'Accidental'. "Ooh, Betty!".

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more