The creeps

Submitted by norma snockers

Monday, 25 May 2009

According to a survey in Glamour magazine, 80% of women say they have been creeped out at work when an older man tried to have sex with them. The other 20% got promotions.


Go to top
65 readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more