None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
My Oath of Friendship
1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off....
after I laugh my ass off!!
9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask... because you are my FRIEND!
Friendship is like wetting your pants,
Everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth.