1. Patient's medical history has been remarkably
insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past
2. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for
3. She is numb from her toes down.
4. While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.
5. The skin was moist and dry.
6. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
7. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
8. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.
9. She stated that she had been constipated for most of
her life, until she got a divorce.
10. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car
for physical therapy.