Tennessee Restaurant Bathroom Closed After Fleeing Customers

Submitted by Bureau

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

I was at the 'Gainers All You Can Eat Buffet' when they had to close down Tuesday after a bathroom door was opened and released the noxious gas of a former occupant, one pale customer told the press.

Many of us were sick and they finally had a firetruck arrive but they also had trouble going in. Once the doors were all opened, a few had to be taken to the hospital to have stomach pumped or given oxygen.

"I don't know what that customer ate but it took three hours to clear all the fumes", stated one fireman. "I bet there's 200 dead spiders, roaches and wasps in there."


Go to top
39 readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more