Poor Thing!

Submitted by Bureau

Friday, 24 February 2012

I think that the saddest part about the news that the house fire was caused by the owner being drunk, lying on the couch smoking a cigarette and going to sleep while watching late night television is that the last thing the poor slob saw was probably a screaming crowd on a thirty-minute infomercial.


Go to top
64 readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more