North Korea Warns Beijing On Philippines Plan To Annex China

Funny story written by Noy Tawa

Friday, 13 April 2012

image for North Korea Warns Beijing On Philippines Plan To Annex China
Filipinos Watch Bull Beat Chinese

North Korea has issued a warning to Beijing suggesting the Philippines had planned to occupy and possibly annex China in the next few years through a series of subtle migration of Filipino workers to Chinese cities.

Pyongyang discovered through covert operations that Filipinos in China dominate the workforce not just in numbers but also in IQ. North Korea alleges that manpower of Chinese IT industry is now 80 percent Filipino, most of them coming from Talibon, Bohol.The information supplied by Pyongyang also states the remaining 20 percent of China's Industries is composed of local Chinese but they are mostly assigned to blue collared jobs.

China however dismissed Korea's warning but stated the country will only be alarmed if Philippine congressmen start to migrate to China. We welcome Filipino workforce for they are well educated and skilled, Beijing's spokesman said. However our assessment will abruptly change as soon as even just one Filipino politician migrate to China. Should that happen China will immediately go to war against the Philippines in defense of its cultural sanity.

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more