Student who electrocuted his own nipples sues teacher - yes, it can only happen in America

Funny story written by Noshing Mink

Thursday, 2 September 2010

image for Student who electrocuted his own nipples sues teacher - yes, it can only happen in America
This American student superglued his hands to his ears so he could sue the state of Massachussetts

An American student is suing his teacher, the school district and the city of Dover in New Hampshire for not telling him that electrocuting his own nipples is dangerous.

The 18 year old meat head voluntarily attached electric clamps to himself then threw a power switch. He was critically injured and his legal team claim he suffered cardiac arrest, unresponsive state and respiratory failure, as well as permanent brain damage. In his court papers, he alleges that the teacher knew what he was doing and promised him a Mountain Dew drink if he did it. However, he has since retracted this, saying that it was another student who made the promise.

Lawyers for the teacher, the school district and the town deny liability, saying "This is a totally absurd claim. Even if it is proved that the teacher was negligent, the student has clearly suffered no loss. He was obviously a bone head to begin with. Now he is a crispy bone head."

However, legal analysts say "A jury will probably side with the student, because this is America and you can sue anybody for anything."

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more