Mickey Mouse Dead of Apparent D-Con Overdose

Funny story written by Sal Manella

Friday, 18 May 2007

image for Mickey Mouse Dead of Apparent D-Con Overdose
Mickey Mouse - Gone, but not forgotten

Mickey Mouse, the beloved Disney character who charmed millions of young hearts has died, the victim of an apparent D-Con overdose.

Mickey was found by a member of the housekeeping staff at a Holiday Inn in Oklahoma City, where the famous rodent was staying. He was in Oklahoma, on the final leg of a national stand-up comedy concert tour.

Though most people had no clue about Mickey's drug use, those close to him new differently. Keith Richards, guitarist for the Rolling Stones, remembers the last time he saw Mickey, which was only two weeks ago. "Man, this dude did more drugs than I ever dreamed of. He was one wild ass rodent and I'm gonna miss him."

According to authorities, a half eaten box of D-Con was found on the nightstand near the bed.

Sal Manella

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more