A four year old boy is in intensive care today after a five hour operation to restore his brain back into his head.
The boy's mother told us, "I kept telling him not to pick his nose because his brain will fall out, but he wouldn't listen!"
Dr Anton Moleman from ST Barts in London (England) says, "This is a very serious problem. I know it's fun to do and the bogeys taste great, but it's like sniffing glue or drinking terps.
"Little Josh got off very lightly, it seems he's just lost some fine motor skills and the ability to remember anything for more than a few seconds - it could have been much worse."
The doctor added, "It's especially dangerous because of the high salt levels in bogeys, we've got enough to cope with; Breakfast cereal, kebabs and now bogeys! It sucks!"
Minister for Schools, Ed 'Iron' Balls said tonight, "We must ensure this never happens again, these incidents of children picking their brains out of the heads or dying from toxic salt syndrome will do nothing for Britain's economy."