Man Breaks Neck while Eating Beans

Written by robotsausage

Friday, 10 August 2007

image for Man Breaks Neck while Eating Beans
Lethal beans

Last night Harold hernia 65 apparently broke his neck whilst munching on his favourite evening snack "Herbert's Bulgarian Beans" all was going swimmingly until Harold took his last bite of the rich in iron snack.

To his amazement he snapped his vertebrae and to his wife's shock dropped down dead. Police were shortly called to 94 Qiumrose Avenue in Upper Cocksnot, Wales where he also suffered a broken jaw. Police believe that he made chewing sounds while his wife was watching Corrie and received a severe kicking from his wife beryl 89.

This is not the only case of death by food as last year in Clitsville, Scotland. A perfectly healthy aids sufferer 25 died while eating a Yorkshire pudding resembling Jeremy Beadle's hand. It is understood he broke his spinal column and legs. His wife Bertha 67 was also watching Corrie. Police are keeping there eyes peeled as they might be linked.

Scientist, Gilbert O'Gilberson (12), says that while men eat certain foods it triggers gases that female Corrie fans can't handle, thus making them act insane (i.e. beating the husbands to a pulp. Itt is a well known fact that if female Corrie fans get annoyed or miss Blanche having a moan, or Liz pulling a pint, it triggers strength not known to normal people especially woman soap fans.

Anyway we will give your more news on this mystery as we find out.

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!





Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Subscribe…
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more