It's a sad, sad day for Americans. Today, 26th February, 2010 the USA ran out of red plastic tablecloths.
This date 26th February will be forever recoginized as RED FRIDAY and has been designated an American National Holiday.
From this day forward, whenever the 26th February falls on Friday....NO-ONE will be allowed to wear anything red or anything plastic.
No-one is allowed to give blessings.
No fans of Susan Boyle are allowed to type on their favourite fantasy thread or say 'sweet things' on any other thread on their favourite site.
RED FRIDAY is to be the ONE day each year when those fans will be allowed to:
1) Tell the Amin. and Mods. what is REALLY on their minds
without fear of being banned for life.
2) Put jokes on threads which include the name Susan.
3) Put ANY jokes on the thread without fear of being banned.
4) Smile whilst they are typing replies etc. on the site.
5) Go 24 hours without saying ONE prayer.
6) Go 24 hours without BLESSING THE DAYLIGHTS out of the world.
7) Fart without asking P'fart's permission to do so.
8) Spend time with their children (if they've had TIME conceive and give birth away from the computer)....
9) Visit their dying parents who have been wasting away in nursing homes since early 2009.
10) Have some fun. (This is NOT in their Rule Book...in fact, 'HAVING FUN" was strictly forbidden before RED FRIDAY 2010).
If you wish to make a donation to help those fan(atics) who will, eventually end up in psychiatric wards as a result of RED FRIDAY - feel free (or not in MY case)contact their fansite Staff who are always looking for ways to make a fast buck.
You can Google them. They are easy to identify because this is the site, not hard to miss, which boasts about having over 40 000 members when, in actual fact, it has about 40 members. The rest are conjured up by the staff and do not have profiles or avatars to prove they exist. Naturally, the majority NEVER post on the site.