Shock: Dog The Bounty Hunter Chokes On Treat

Funny story written by Nick Hobbs

Thursday, 9 September 2010

image for Shock: Dog The Bounty Hunter Chokes On Treat
Dog, near death experience.

In a sensational twist of irony, Dog the Bounty Hunter was rushed to hospital this morning after choking on the chocolatey coconut treat of the same name.

The bronzed, toned star of the hit show was giving a rousing speech to his fellow colleagues, before setting off with a film crew to track down some pond-life, when the accident occurred.

A source close to the ageing star told us "Dog was chewing on a milk chocolate Bounty bar, and telling us what the plan was for the impending take down, when he just kinda started coughing!"

"All of a sudden he went redder'n usual and just started keeling over. We rushed to him and realised a hunk o' coconut had lodged in his wind pipe!"

The star was given treatment at the scene and paramedics rushed him to the local vet centre for immediate attention.

Unfortunately Dog was found to be highly allergic to coconut, and was subsequently put on medication.

Dr Alvarez told us "There was nothing else we could do, Dog was in a bad way, we kept him in for observation, but he was extremely poorly. He was off his food, wouldn't touch his water and wasn't even interested in his toys."

"I guess he finally found what he was looking for! After a while he chirped up, and was soon running around the back yard, cocking his leg again."

Dog was soon back out on patrol after his scare, vowing never to taste the coconutty delights of his almost fatal chocolate namesake!

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more