1) Any fake phone number a girl gave you would automatically forward your call to her real number.
2) Nodding and looking at your watch would be deemed an acceptable response to "I love you."
3) Hallmark would make "Sorry, what was your name again?" cards.
4) When your girlfriend really needed to talk to you during the football match on TV, she'd appear in a little box in the corner of the screen during half time.
5) Breaking up would be a lot easier. A smack to the butt and a "Nice hustle, you'll get 'em next time" would pretty much do it.
6) Each year, your raise would be pegged to the fortunes of the Premier League Team of your choice.
7) The funniest guy in the office would get to be Manager.
8) At the end of the workday, a whistle would blow and you'd jump out of your window and slide down the tail of a brontosaurus and right into your car like Fred Flintstone.
9) Garbage would take itself out.
10) Instead of beer belly, you'd get "beer biceps."
11) Instead of an expensive engagement ring, you could present your wife-to-be with a giant foam hand that said, "You're number 1!"
12) Valentine's Day would be moved to February 29th so it would only occur in leap years.
13) The police would be broadcast live, and you could phone in advice to the pursuing cops. Or to the crooks.
14) The victors in any athletic competition would get to kill and eat the losers.
15) The only show opposite Monday Night Football would be Monday Night Football from a Different Camera Angle.
16) It would be perfectly legal to steal a sports car, as long as you returned it the following day with a full tank of gas.
17) Every man would get four real 'Get Out of Jail Free cards' per year.
18) When a cop gave you a ticket, every smart-aleck answer you responded with would actually reduce your fine. As in:
Officer: "You know how fast you were going?"
You: "All I know is, I was spilling my beer all over the place."
Officer: "Nice one. That's £10 off."
19) Taps would run "Hot," "Cold," and "100 proof."
20) People would never talk about how fresh they felt.
21) Telephones would automatically cut off after 30 seconds of conversation.
22) Women would like it when men stayed out late, two timed them, and forgot their birthdays.
23) Anniversaries would be banned.