* female: An embarrassing by-product of digestion.
* male: An endless source of entertainment, self-expression and male bonding.
WANTS AND NEEDS:(wontz and nedz) n.
* female: The delicate balance of emotional, physical and psychological longing one seeks to have fulfilled in a relationship.
* male: Food, sex and beer.
* female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
* male: Playing football without shin-pads.
* female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
* male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking off for a drink with the guys.
* female: The body part that every item of clothing manufactured makes "look bigger."
* male: The organ for mooning (and farting).
* female: A desire to get married and raise a family.
* male: Not trying to pick up other women while out with one's girlfriend.
* female: A good movie, concert, play or book.
* male: Anything with one ball, two folds, or three stooges.
REMOTE CONTROL:(ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
* female: A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
* male: A device for scanning through 75 channels every 2 1/2 minutes.
* female: Something you do frequently to whatever you're cooking, to make sure it's good.
* male: Something you must do to anything you think has gone bad, prior to tossing it out.
Women vs Men - 12 - Dictionary
Monday, 28 June 2010