Collective Noun for MPs

Submitted by IainB

Friday, 28 May 2010

If the collective noun for a group of MPs is a Band (as in a Band of MPs), what is the collective noun for those of them running for the Labour leadership?

A milliband.

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more