The Highly Reputable Republican Research and Survey Agency?

Submitted by Abel Rodriguez

Sunday, 21 June 2009

Clayton McGlicky, who runs The Republican Research and Survey Agency said that 90 percent of all weapons that are used to commit crimes in Mexico come from the United States. When asked where the other 10 percent come from, McGlicky replied, "Alaska."


Go to top
49 readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more