1. Why is there no beer named Buddumber or Budstupid? It certainly doesn't make anyone wiser.
2. Why are sewer caps marked "Sanitary Sewer?" Would you eat out of there?
3. Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
4. What would you do if you were to see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
5. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
6. Why is the most morose of all lifestyles called another name for happy (ie., gay)?
7. If someone ordered a garbage burger, would it be appropriate to ask them if they'd like an order of flies with that?
8. Why is there only a down syndrome and not an up syndrome?
9. Why do we cuss people out but not cuss them in?
10. Why can someone get upset, but not downset?
11. Why are there no gruntled employees?
12. Why do girls get to use sanitary napkins, but boys must make do with paper towels?
13. What is the square root of purple?
14. Why do we call a manure truck a honey wagon?