1) From a London hospital Nurse:
"She had a leg ulcer patient who gave her a bag of beautifully-peeled brazil nuts every day.
"One day he'd got a big box of chocolate-covered brazils, but he didn't offer her one.
"Next time she called, she asked whether he'd managed to eat all of them.
"'Oh no,' he said. 'My son brings them, and I haven't the heart to tell him I can only suck the chocolate off'."
2) Embarrassed Doctor from Middlesbrough explained he dropped these two howlers when training student nurses:
.. so death often occurs in very fatal cases....
You nurses must bear in mind that people belong to a variety of different religions such as Muslims, Jews and Genitals.
3) Shocking Story
An 18-year-old High School leaver from Birmingham, Alabama was rushed into the ER after he been severely electrocuted.
After much hesitance, he later explained that he had been sat at his computer, visiting some "adult" websites. After his "right hand had said hello to his One Eyed Snake", he came, spraying his bodily fluids all over the keyboard and onto the screen, causing the current to pass through his body.