Viagra Overdose!

Submitted by Bureau

Saturday, 23 October 2010

It's always embarrassing to a family when the grandfather overdoses on Viagra, especially after he marries a 22-year-old. So they usually state that he died of a 'stroke' in the obituary column.

However, just as soon as friends and family get to the funeral home, everyone knows the truth because they can't close the lid on the coffin.

-Olive Branch


Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more