FOX News, painfully aware of the hypocrisy behind their using of the motto 'Fair And Balanced' when it is obvious to all with at least two eyes in their head that they are a major blow-horn for right wing shills, is trying to come up with a slogan that is more true to their nature.
"Let The Masses Have The Luxury of Ignorance" had already been used by Hitler, so they are forced to use their limited creativity to come up with a new one. Debate over the important choice of a fitting logo has the pundit heads often going head to head with each other.
Some of the possible choices being thrown around are listed below.
- We Own The Republican Party
- Let Us Do The Thinking For You
- Implanting Ideas Since 1984
- Putting The "Right" Into Right Wing
- Feeding Fanatical Fan Frenzy For Free
- You'll Be Glad When We Take Over
- We're Actually Quite Loveable- Honest!
- Nothing Curdles Your Breakfast Like Our Bitching In The Morning!
- Keeping Alive The Illusion Of Liberal Media Domination
- Bring The Left To It's Knees By Kicking Them In The Knees
- Brainwash? What Brainwash?
- Avarice, Arrogance And Aggressiveness With A Smile
- Proving That You Can Fool Some Of The People All Of The Time, All Of The People Some Of The Time And Working On Fooling All Of The People All Of The Time
- We Are To Journalism What Cancer Is To The Brain
- Turning Half Truths Into Dogmas Right Before Your Very Eyes!
- Demonstrating Demolition On The Demoniacal Democrats
- Bias? What Bias?
- Also Known As Cranks For Jesus
- Making Machiavellian Politics A Reality
- Paving The Way To The Utopia Of Totalitarianism
- Turning Character Assassination Into A Fine Art
- Preparing The Way For A New Caesar In A New Rome
- Bringing Back The Dark Ages To Our Modern Times