Celebrity Chef's Restaurant Closed In Poisoning Scare

Funny story written by Earl Grey

Friday, 27 February 2009

image for Celebrity Chef's Restaurant Closed In Poisoning Scare
And you think it's chocolate!

Chef Harry Bummitall has had to close one of his restaurants following several customer complaints.

'The Fat Fuck' in the picturesque Cotswold village of Boil-on the-Bum closed this morning. Several customers had been taken ill. They suffered vomiting, nausea and chronic diarrhea when the learned that they would be attending his restaurant. It did not get any better.

The starter was curried sparrow gonads, something the customers found hard to swallow-apart from Mrs Pauline Brahms, who gobbled the gonads up like a real pro.

The main course was Labrador in a cat vomit sauce. And for desert Bummitall had prepared Dale Winton Custard surprise. The surprise being the amount of custard he could get from Dale Winton.

Food hygiene chiefs were forced to act fast. The Fat Fuck will remain closed for at least the next 6 months.

Critics long for the days when chefs did not seek out exotic dishes, but instead just got totally pissed, like Floyd.

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more