Foot & Mouth Outbreak Caused By Heroin-Addicted Cow

Funny story written by Ice-eyes

Thursday, 9 August 2007

image for Foot & Mouth Outbreak Caused By Heroin-Addicted Cow
McGee is also addicted to cigarettes and alcohol.

The UK foot & mouth outbreak, Spoof News can reveal, was not caused by a sewage leak from the Government-funded Pirbright Research Centre, but was spread by a cow who mistook a sample of the deadly disease for heroin.

The cow, MooMoo "Spazzy" McGee achieved his nickname due to his addiction to the Class A drug. He was unable to comment but his barrister, charged with defending him from multiple charges of cowslaughter and of supreme idiocy, said, "We are hopeful that MooMoo will get off because he can give no evidence - the judges are scared he will put his foot in his mouth. Mr. McGee is very sorry for his drug-fuelled actions."

McGee's colleagues, Sean O'Vine the sheep and Mac McMac, pig, told the Spoof that their workmate is also an alcoholic, chain smoker, and kleptomaniac.

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more