Lent has only just begun, and the Spoof, helpful to its many readers, has, as always, come up with a list of things that you could give up for Lent, regardless of whether or not you are religious:
3) Your dreams
5) Banging on about Football
6) Banging on about your ex. It has been two years now. Get over it.
7) Thinking your boss is a good chap.
8) Thinking our leaders know what they are doing.
9) Going to the Gym
10) Being Smug
11) Being Offended
12) Not being offended
17) Reading the News
18) Watching Eastenders
19) Watching Emmerdale
20) Watching Last Tango in Halifax
21) Writing below the line on websites
22) Still caring about your neighbour's unpleasant new carpet. It has been two years. Get over it.