Harry Potter In Terrible Magic Mix-Up

Funny story written by Richard-Rasch

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

image for Harry Potter In Terrible Magic Mix-Up

Harry Potter star, Daniel Radcliffe, has landed himself in hospital after a terrible magic mix-up during the filming of the new Potter film.

Radcliffe, shooting a scene in which he had to disappear, covered himself in Hogwart's 'own brand' vanishing fluid. When Radcliffe thought he was safely invisible he slapped Hermione's arse, pinged her bra-strap, then pretended to take carrot-top Weasley from behind. But the shocked reaction of the production team alerted the teen star to his awful mistake. He had mixed up his potions - it was not Hogwart's vanishing fluid, but Hagworm's VARNISHING fluid!

Radcliffe was owl-lifted to ward thirteen and three seventeenths of Leicester Royal Infirmary, where he has undergone treatment to mattify his glaring forehead.

News of Daniel's accident has fuelled rumours that there is a Potter film curse, after Emma Watson's bulbous, over-sized head got jammed in a door on set last month.

Daniel's agent said he is making a good recovery. "I've just seen him and he looks very well. Positively glowing."

Co-stars and fans have sent messages of support.

We all look forward to seeing Radcliffe's shining performance when the film is released next summer.

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more