Jay Leno says that he loves hosting The Tonight Show so much that he plans on doing it when he is well into his 80s even if he has to do the stand up monologue using a walker.
He recently told Carolina Chipotle of Bedroom Pillow Talk that if he is ever fired by NBC that he would possibly consider burning down The Tonight Show studio.
Leno acknowledged that he knows it will probably mean that he would end up getting sent to prison, but he grinned and added that he would not mind sharing a cell with Charles Manson.
The Tonight Show host divulged that he would like to interview crazy Charlie and write a book to be titled, My Prison Life With Charles Manson - Jay Leno Throws Political Correctness Out The Jail Cell.
ABOUT TONIGHT SHOW HOST JAY LENO
- When Jay was born the doctor remarked that his chin weighed more than the rest of his entire body.
- Jay wears a toupee as he has been completely bald since 1993.
- During his early days as a stand up comedian he was the original model for the Michelin Man.
- When he first started out in the comedy business he dated Joan Rivers on three occasions, but he said that he did not like her because all she wanted to talk about was bagels, Bar Mitzvahs, and her collection of 8 by 10 glossies of Liberace.
- The Tonight Show host's mom is Scottish. His father is Italian. But astoundingly all of his aunts, uncles, and cousins are Peruvian.
- Jay has an extensive vehicle collection which includes over 100 automobiles, 90 motorcycles, a World War II Japanese two-man submarine, a Good Year blimp, and a Czechoslovakian aircraft carrier.
- Leno's yearly salary is $32 million a year. And out of that amount he figures that he spends about $16,000 a year on chin moisturizers.
- Jay's birth certificate lists his name as James Douglas Muir Leno but in 2003, he had it revised to read James Douglas Lotus Leno after his favorite car the Lotus Elan.
- The man known as "The Chinmaster" insists that the 2010 rumors of an affair between him and Heidi Montag were false and he can prove it by the fact that he is allergic to plastic.
- Last year Jay came close to purchasing the Los Angeles Lakers but the deal fell through when the current owners found out that he was planning to relocate the team to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
NOTE: Jay Leno is basically a very simple individual who lives with his wife Mavis in a double wide trailer in Hacienda Heights. They have a dog named Palin, a cat named Romney, and two woodchucks named Gingrich and Santorum.