Smoking Samsung breaks "no-smoking" rule during Indian flight!

Funny story written by Jaggedone

Friday, 23 September 2016

image for Smoking Samsung breaks "no-smoking" rule during Indian flight!
Beware of Samsung Smart phones! They could become too smart!

It seems that mobile telephones are gaining a life of their own as a desperate Samsung decided to have a puff on an inland Indian flight causing the rather concerned crew to grab the nearest fire-extinguisher and put the thing out.

The person responsible for possessing the phone was immediately arrested in Chennai, India, and after police interrogation gave the following statement to the excited Indian media:

"I swear the thing suddenly had a life of its own and I was not looking at white-hot-porno's during the flight, although I do admit to touching one stewardesses bum as they attempted to extinguish the damn thing, she didn't notice a thing!"

Indian police have accepted the owner's statement and sentenced him to 5 years hard-labor for pinching a female bum during flight, a rare occurrence because it was not a gay bum. As for the over-heated hand-set, it has been returned to Samsung for a total examination to see if future mobile phones could develop lives of their own as this one attempted to set fire to the plane! Or was it just another ISIS terrorist attack that caused the fire?

ISIS meanwhile have denied any attempt to infiltrate into Samsung's telephones because they prefer their victims to be "headless" and mobiles with headsets are not on their agenda!

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics



Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Subscribe…
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more