Ozzy Osbourne is a Neanderthal

Funny story written by Sidney Bollocks

Monday, 25 October 2010

image for Ozzy Osbourne is a Neanderthal
A young, pre-tattoo Ozzy

Scientists who have been studying metal maniac Ozzy Osbourne's DNA, have today announced that, as suspected by many, he is ,in fact, a Neanderthal. Test results have concluded that 94% of his DNA is Neanderthal. The remaining 6% being of early West Midlands origin. He is also said to be a distant relative of Jesse James, Tsar Nicholas II, King George I and Cherie Blair.

A leading geneticist, Dr Lance Chromosome, said "Since we tested Ozzy's DNA, many other celebrities have come forward and asked us to establish their ancestry. The results have been fascinating. Wayne Rooney's DNA matches that commonly found in most root vegetables. Simon Cowell's great great great great great grandfather is believed to have been a rattlesnake. Louis Walsh is descended from garden gnomes and, as far as we can make out, Cheryl Cole's ancestors were unemployed layabouts from the north east of England.

Now we are waiting on the test result for Prince Harry, but that one seems to be taking a little longer".

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics
Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more