During a slight altercation between a busy London cab driver, who just happened to be of Caribbean origin and black, and a Polish bicycle rider in the middle of multi-culti London, the cab driver screamed the following to the unfortunate Polish cyclist:
"Go back to where you f'ing belong!"
This was overheard by shocked passers by and reported to the London police and now the cabbie has been accused of being a 'racist!'
Jaggedone, being slightly 'old-school' decided to analyse this awful outburst of so-called, nonsensical 'racist behavior' and here are his findings!
1) Being a master of 'ye olde English Shakespearean language,' using the word racist is an inappropriate usage of the word because scientifically speaking race has no taxonomic significance because all living humans belong to the same species, Homo sapiens, and subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens!
2) Meaning a black cab driver (black as in the color of his vehicle) is not a racist when he tells a Polish, white Caucasian (not the color of his bike) to fuck off back to where he belongs!
3) Albeit, it is very insulting behavior, no doubt, and London cabbies of all colors (there are red ones too!) and ethnic backgrounds, should really know better!
4) However, to be labelled as a 'Black racist' is a total misuse of this distasteful word, racist, which has been adopted by morons either from the extreme right or left of the political spectrum and filtered down to main stream ignorance!
5) Conclusion; the cab driver is not a 'racist!' The Polish bicycle rider should abide by the laws of the country he is residing in and not aggravate black cab drivers (vehicle color) attempting to rip their customers off because Uber is dead!
So ladies and gentlemen, we professors of a dying art called "ye olde English" have obviously nothing more to say because modern English and real racists STINK!