Kindle Set-Up Causes Local Man's Head To Explode

Funny story written by Ellis Ian Fields

Thursday, 18 August 2011

image for Kindle Set-Up Causes Local Man's Head To Explode
Oops - someone's got tech trouble.

Trying to set up his new e-reader, an Amazon Kindle, caused a local man's head to explode yesterday.

Presbytery Clauswitz, 51, of Lymphnode Acres, was rushed to St Wayne's Hospital with serious head injuries after the incident.

His wife, Nancy, said: "We decided to get a Kindle each to take on holiday and they arrived on Tuesday.

"When I got back from the shopping, Pres was fuming at the things because he wasn't able to connect them with our wi-fi network. The instructions kept demanding a password and no matter what he typed in, it refused to connect."

The couple were seriously considering returning their new gadgets when Mr Clauswitz remembered an old document he had saved from when he set up the network.

Mrs Clauswitz continued: "The document was called 'All the information and numbers about the network because you know you'll need them.' In it he found something called the Network Key. He typed it into the Kindle and it worked.

"Well he just went balllistic, 'Why don't the f*****g c***s just ask for the f*****g network key and not call it a f*****g password? C***s!' And then his head exploded.

"Doctors say he should be OK to go on holiday in a couple of weeks, which is nice."

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

Comedy spoof news topics

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more