CNN reports that U.S. counterterrorism officials have said they have seen no evidence to support a media report that al Qaeda's No. 2 official, Ayman al-Zawahiri, may be critically wounded or dead. So, what's up with old Ayman? Really.
1) Chief doorman at the Dubai Hilton?
2) Pole-vault judge at the Chinese Olympics?
3) Head chef at the new Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Greenland?
4) Getting adopted by Brangelina?
5) Pallbearer for the alleged anthrax perpetrator?
6) Part of a MLB multi-player trade with Manny Ramirez, Ken Griffey, Jr. and Pudge Rodriquez?
7) Head counsel for Radovan Karadzic?
8) Official cigar-bearer for Rush Limbaugh?
9) Fidel Castro's Table Tennis partner?
10) "DEPENDS" salesman?